New Venom 1V Contest Gloves
These BBBofC Approved contest lace up contest gloves have been designed to provide the fighter with optimum comfort whilst delivering the ultimate in performance.
- High quality top grade leather
- Layered inner TUTUM & LENTUS foam to offer support & comfort.
- Laced fastening for a locked in fit
Available in 2 sizes, 8oz, 10oz
What is your return policy?
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To start a return, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at email@example.com.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.
I'm a beginner, what do I need?
Starting off with an Acer/Puella glove starting from sizes 6oz, 8oz for children and sizes 10oz, 12oz for adults would be perfect for a beginner. These come in colours black, purple, red and pink.
- Tough leather for kids boxing mitts that last and last
- High density POWER Shock GEL for max shock absorption
- TUTUM FOAM on outer wrist to cushion, protect and reduce shocklining with moisture wicking to keep skin dry, healthy and odour freehook & loop
- Velcro closure and easy slip-on design suitable for gym use
To match your beginners gloves, the VIPBE Red & Black PU Boxing Hook & Jab Pads would be the most suitable and best product to use when starting off.